What Our Patients Say
- We will provide patients with the most up to date and clinically proven retinal techniques and services provided by Board Certified and Fellowship trained retinal specialists.
- We will base our recommendations for new techniques on the most recent research and personal clinical experiences.
- Our examinations will be thorough and our recommendations will be cognizant and inclusive of treatment and care plans provided by other practitioners.
- Treatment options will be presented to patients in a manner that is easy to understand, respectful, balanced and unbiased.
- All Retina Associates employees will be trained in advanced communication and listening skills.
- All patients will be provided ample time and opportunity to have their questions addressed thoroughly.
- All patients will receive a personalized telephone call from our staff following all retinal surgical procedures.
- All referring physicians will be provided with written communication in a timely fashion following the patient visit.
- We will respect the opinions and perspectives of patients, referring professionals and family members.
- We will respect the value of our patients' time by:
- Targeting 100% of all office visits to begin within 10 minutes of the scheduled time.
- Providing consultative, diagnostic and treatment services during the same visit.
- Patients will be active participants in their health care decisions. The benefits and risks of the treatment options will be discussed with the patient.
- Printed educational materials will be provided to patients to ensure their full understanding of their retinal problem and the proposed treatment plan.
- Patients will have access to important retina news on this website.
- We offer convenient office locations in Annapolis, Bowie, Columbia, Rockville, and Silver Spring. We are always available to handle your retina emergencies.
- Emergent retina problems will be cared for on a "same day" basis.
- We provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week telephone access to retina specialists.
- Patient satisfaction will be monitored and managed to continually seek improvement in the areas most important to patients and referral sources.
- Patient care concerns and complaints will be acknowledged promptly.